LinuxCNC Uspace is required for Ethernet cards and works with all other cards.
Hard Drive loaded with Linux Mint 18, Mate Desktop, v4-9-18-RT14 RT-Preempt kernel and LinuxCNC pre2.8(Master) branch. The v4-9-18-RT14 RT-Preempt kernel works well with older mother boards like Core Duo's as well as newer mother boards.
- Works with any Mesa card I sell including Ethernet cards
- Pre-release Master Branch
- Dual motor gantry support with intelligent homing of the gantry
- Fast and painless way to get up and running with LinuxCNC
- Auto updates as releases are made
Hard drive specs: SATA 3.0Gb/s, Capacity 80GB, RPM 7200, Cache 8MB, Form 3.5"
The pre2.8 separates the distinction between joints and axes. You can have several joints on one axis.
LinuxCNC pre2.8 Uspace 64bit
- Product Code: LM-18 64bit V2.8 Uspace
- Availability: In Stock